Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Havent had much time to post new

I havent had much time to post anything new but have alot thats in question through here.My time has been battling gout (no pain like it on earth)and issues of possibly having to move and a mortgage that should have been paid off by insurance due to mothers death and a fight thats lasted since January of 2009 and now whats the third mortgage company.All this while in a wheelchair from heart problems and Im not that old!The worlds ills and the question of its righteousness will be posted at a later date, theres always news of it so it wont be in short supply, pick a subject right?Well anyways a short explanation of the site and my ability to post or not as I am going through all the above mentioned as well as troubles I havent.All I can say is I live in a nation where Justice is supposed to be found and work for the common people and its citizens, thus far it is yet to be found and life liberty and happiness has been put in jeopardy because of no one has my back and those in charge I've asked has yet to produce.Enjoy what you can and I will try and repost as soon as possible.